While making the best use of his energy…
1. Your skin may never be perfect, and that’s okay.
2. Life is too short not to have the underwear, the coffee, and the haircut you want.
3. Everyone (including your family, your coworkers, and your best friend) will talk about you behind your back, and you’ll talk about them too. It doesn’t mean you don’t love each other.
4. It’s okay to spend money on things that make you happy.
5. Sometimes without fault or reason, relationships deteriorate. It will happen when you’re six, it will happen when you’re sixty. That’s life.
Five things I am trying very hard to accept. (via lookingoutformybrother)
And you were too busy steering the conversation toward the Lord to hear the voice of the Spirit, begging you to shut the fuck up.
David Bazan (via willard-mitch-romney)
Speeding toward the ground
Through the air without a sound
I’ve had this song stuck in my head all morning. It gives me chills every time I hear it. There is an acoustic version on David Bazan’s Soundcloud that is absolutely breathtaking!
Eight of Pentacles. Focus on what you feel is important and take pride in it.